Welcome to Grace City Church!
We have been approved to begin worship again on May 31st at Jenkins Elementary School!
Please read our Covid-19 Action Plan.
Grace City Church Covid-19 Action Plan
Our Goal is to make each worship experience as safe as possible
- Each Sunday morning we will be sanitizing, disinfecting and cleaning all door entrances, tables, hand rails, chairs and bathrooms that are used by our members at Jenkins Elementary School before and after our worship service.
- We will provide masks and hand sanitizer for everyone to use freely.
- Social distancing will be required
- We will place all chairs at least six feet apart. Families may sit together if they so choose.
- There will be no children’s ministry until the fall of the year.
- We will not practice any contact greetings.
- Signs at all entrances of our Covid-19 policies.
- Anyone sick will be encouraged to stay home and watch on line.
- We will not be observing communion or passing the plate for offerings.
- Giving will be online or dropped into a central collection basket.
- We will not be serving food or beverages.
Grace City Church is a non-denominational Christian fellowship whose primary purpose is to help people become more like Christ everywhere every day. (1 John 2:6) We rely solely upon the power of the Holy Spirit to help us faithfully preach and teach the Bible, worship God in Spirit and Truth and serve our community with love and grace.
At Grace City Church we are always excited to welcome new visitors. Here's what you can expect when you come to our 10 a.m. service.
Our church is located at Jenkins Elementary School on Highway 127 North in Hickory. The actual physical address is 3750 N. Center St. Hickory, NC 28601. If you have mobility restrictions or young children to carry, feel free to use one of the spots closest to the door. We like to keep them free for visitors and people who need assistance.
When you arrive on campus you will be greeted by the Grace City welcome team. The welcome team will show you where everything is. They'll help you find the childcare areas and answer any questions you might have. Be sure to hang around after the service. You will have a chance to meet Pastor Rick, our staff, and many other people in our church.
Choosing a church home is one of the most important decisions you will ever make because our faith grows and matures most effectively in relationships with other believers. Take your time, pray and ask the Holy Spirit to direct your path. As you pray God will reveal your next steps in going deeper with Him.
We joyfully invite invite you to come along side of us into a life changing journey into the Word and into the world!
Real Truth 4 Real Life! That's who we are!
Walk In Faith,
Pastor Rick Edwards